Thursday, June 10, 2010

... RE...Creation...

So I had to frog my first attempt at a dress. It was just ending up way to thick. Separated into 2 ply and started again and it's turning out fabulous. I'm really happy with it so far. I really am just knitting from the seat of my pants right now. I have general math but other then that it's just kinda growing on it's own.

I will be happy to show you the finished project even if it's ugly. It's a lesson of it's own.

I am oddly happy with my life right now. Things are as they always are, difficult and frustrating. However the lessons I have learned in the last year are ones that will fallow me through life. The path looks like the sun might come out for a moment and give me clarity. A moment to get my bearings before the dark drops again and I have to keep moving. I just hope I've been moving in the right direction so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment